Rental terms

Main terms

Required documents: 
– Passport
– Driving license

Age requirements: 
– The minimum age of renter – 24 y.o.
– The maximum age of renter – 65 y.o.

Requirements for driving experience: 
– The minimal driving experience for renter is 2 years.

Payment requirements: 
– Payment for the entire rental period

Rental period requirements: 
– The minimum rental period starts from 2 days.

Fuel conditions
Full to full:
While receiving the vehicle, the fuel tank will be fully or partially filled. Before returning the car, please add the fuel you used to the level in which the car was received. Otherwise, you will have to pay extra in the office of the company or managers will keep the difference from your security deposit that you left.
Mileage limit

Your rental includes unlimited mileage.

Changing the length of the lease can affect the number of kilometers that you can drive for free. It may also affect the price you will need to pay for each additional kilometer.

Addition drivers

Your rental price includes one additional driver for free.

Mercedes Benz Viano

Mercedes Benz Viano

47 $
руб
3055 руб
AZN
80 AZN
Choose destination
Mercedes-Benz

What a high-capacity car to Rent a Car in Baku for a large company in Baku?

Of course, you can turn your attention to some model of a full-size SUV with the ability to put additional seats in the luggage compartment, but it's better to take a minivan, and if you need an even more comfortable option, then a Mercedes Benz Viano minivan. Why exactly him? At least just because it's Mercedes. The brand new and shiny Viano on the road arouses the respect of others, a premium class after all, such cars for high-flying birds. So even with solid dimensions, and Viano is almost five meters long, you will definitely find a place on the road.

Minivan class car for seven to rent for the fastest and most comfortable movement in Baku.

Each person has his own concept of comfort, for someone it’s enough and simple that he is traveling and not walking, someone’s minimum is to ride while sitting, not standing. What this V-Class Mercedes offers its passengers should suit 99% of all people, but the remaining 1% is simply those who got the wrong foot today.
Smooth running, state-of-the-art soundproofing of the interior both from engine noise and from the surrounding world, adjustable climate control, high-quality sound system, and this is not a complete list of what this wonderful car will give you.

Rent the most simple to drive car with a capacity of seven people in Baku.

Viano not only makes the passengers feel like they are not inside the car, but rather in the hotel room, but also takes care of driver comfort. The car’s progress is so smooth, and the controls are responsive that it’s not just easy to operate, but it’s also very pleasant, especially if you take the time to adjust the seats and steering wheel for yourself.

Add comment

Вы недавно смотрели